Why are businesses wasting so much time employing hundreds and hundreds of customer service representatives when they can significantly reduce this amount by investing handsomely in the latest technology? Yes, we are talking about chatbots. This is the most prominent topic everyone is discussing these days or carrying out discussions and debates of using artificial intelligence or pre-planned conversation routes in ecommerce websites and apps.
To address this trending technology, WS Centre, the most acknowledged Website Designing Company in Dubai has put together the benefits that chatbots grace businesses with.
Let’s talk about them.
- Since the majority of smartphone users are using messaging apps and there has been a significant decline in the social media interactions, chatbots have been the ultimate meeting point for business owners, entrepreneurs and users to carry out short and precise conversations that lead to desired results.
- With decreasing screen time and needle like attention span of customers, people are more interested in buying clothes, food and other utilities with the help of chatbots.
- The extended use of chatbots has significantly reduced the use of unnecessary apps that we blindly install in our phone for a one time use.
- Chatbots are there to provide assistance 24*7. They continue to strengthen the relationship between customers and producers by providing constant support with a trusted and credible source.
- Chatbots are replacing the need for customer service representatives. Now you don’t have to queue up on the customer service line for small bits of information. Chatbots are extremely fast and less time- consuming.
- Don’t get stuck in the flood of invaluable information on websites. That will only distract and pull you away from finding the required information. Chatbots will help you find the information you are looking for. They use machine learning to know us better. This way they can personalize the information they provide. So that a user can get the information carved especially for him/her.